Located in the hidden gem of Eccleston Yards, just minutes from the hustle and bustle of Victoria, Biscuiteers Belgravia opened its doors in November 2021. With their signature illustrated shop-front and black and white awning, you can’t fail to spot them in their distinguished new surroundings…
Try your hand at icing like a Biscuiteer at our Icing Lates, Perfect for date nights, unwinding after work or an evening out with family and friends, this is your chance to learn all the tips and tricks that our icers use at the Ministry of Biscuits. Kick things off with a glass of prosecco (always the best way to start the night!) and create your very own box of hand-iced biscuits to take home.
- All the biscuits, icing and edible decorations you need to create your own hand-iced collection, as well as a Biscuiteers gift box to take them home in
- A glass of prosecco
- A Certificate of Excellence
- 10% off for any shopping you do in our boutique on the night All the details:
- 30th March: Gin & Tonic Letterbox
- 13th April: Tulip Letterbox
- 27th April: Coronation Letterbox
- 11th May: Coronation Letterbox
- 25th May: Bunch of Roses
- 1st June: Bunch of Roses
15th June: Cocktail Letterbox
- 29th June: Cocktail Letterbox
Icing Lates are held after hours in our Belgravia boutique on selected weekday evenings from 7.00pm - 8.30pm
Minimum age is 18
|General Sale||18:30 - 20:00||£70.00|
14-15, Ecclestone Yard, SW1 W9AZ
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
More from Biscuiteers - Belgravia
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.